Professional Certificate in Business Architecture
- Apply frameworks philosophy, principles and techniques of business architecture, and be able to explain the importance of business architecture in a change context
- Describe the use of business architecture in assessing the impact of change and ensuring the effectiveness of business change
- Develop skills and knowledge to support successful business change programmes within your organisation
- Attain one of the four modules you need to gain the Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis
Who is it for?
- The professional certificate is for anyone who needs to understand the principles, rationale and techniques of the business architecture discipline
- Suitable for business analysts, business architects, business change managers, project managers and business managers
What are the entry requirements?
- There are no entry requirements for this certification.
What will I learn?
You’ll gain a broad understanding of business architecture including:
- The business architecture domain
- Business architecture frameworks
- Business motivation view
- Capability/organisation view
- Value/process view
- Competency/people view
- Information and technology views
- Business architecture and business change
Take the complete training programme (recommended)
You can take a bundled programme of courses with one of our approved training providers. You’ll find them across the UK and around the world.
How long will it take?
Classroom courses normally last 3 days.
Where can I study?
- At an approved provider near you
- At your computer via e-learning or web conference learning
How much does it cost?
Prices for courses vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
What format is the exam?
- Pass mark is 65%
- 90 minute, ‘closed book’ exam with two sections. Section A comprises 20 Multiple Choice Questions worth 2 marks each. Section B uses scenarios and asks candidates to answer Multiple Choice Questions and to construct short answer responses to questions.
What are the beneﬁts of gaining a BCS certiﬁcation?
"The industry recognised certifications provide the science behind the skills that I practise every day."Helen Clark, Business Analyst, Zurich
Demonstrate your skills and expertise by gaining the internationally-recognised BCS Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis, available once you have completed 3 other professional-level modules.
The BCS Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Available once you’ve completed the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis, and
- A BCS professional certification in each of the analytical, business and people skills subjects, and
- 1 additional BCS professional certification in either an analytical or business skills subject
Read more about our Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis
Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Designed for senior business analysts with at least 5 years’ experience
- Validates your experience and expertise as well as your contribution to the wider business analysis community
- To attain the Advanced Diploma you must gain 4 professional level certifications and complete a portfolio review