Professional Certificate in Agile Business Analysis
- Understand and apply the philosophy, methods, principles and techniques of Agile within the business analysis approach
- Develop skills and knowledge to support successful business change programmes within your organisation
- Attain one of the four modules you need to gain the [BCS Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis]/certifications/ba/advanced-international-diploma-in-business-analysis
Who is it for?
- The professional certificate is designed for people who want to understand Agile ways of working and how they support the business analysis role
- Suitable for business analysts, business architects, business managers, and members of their team and project managers
What are the entry requirements?
- There are no entry requirements for this certification
What will I learn?
You’ll gain a broad understanding of business analysis, including:
- How to describe a range of agile methods (process, roles, principles)
- The role of business analysis in an agile team
- The use of agile analysis, modelling and documentation techniques
- How to analyse business goals and their decomposition
- How to evaluate whether an agile method is appropriate for a given situation
- Understanding how to apply user story techniques
- How to explain the techniques used to plan and manage an iteration
Take the complete training programme (recommended)
You can take a bundled programme of courses with one of our approved training providers. You’ll find them across the UK and around the world.
How long will it take?
Classroom courses normally last 3 days.
Where can I study?
- At an approved provider near you
- At your computer via e-learning or web conference learning
How much does it cost?
Prices for courses vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
What format is the exam?
- 90 minute ‘closed book’ with 2 sections
- Pass mark is 65% overall — 20/40 (50%) on Section A and 30/60 (50%) on Section B
This bestselling textbook explores a range of approaches and techniques for business analysis and covers the syllabus for the Business Analysis Foundation Certificate.
What are the beneﬁts of gaining a BCS certiﬁcation?
"Studying the BCS certifications keeps my knowledge fresh and alive, giving an extra boost to the tasks I do during my working day"Donna Rozycki, Business Analyst, Zurich
Demonstrate your skills and expertise by gaining the internationally-recognised BCS Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis, available once you have completed 3 other professional-level modules.
The BCS Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Available once you’ve completed the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis, and
- A BCS professional certification in each of the analytical, business and people skills subjects, and
- 1 additional BCS professional certification in either an analytical or business skills subject
Read more about our Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis
Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Designed for senior business analysts with at least 5 years’ experience
- Validates your experience and expertise as well as your contribution to the wider business analysis community
- To attain the Advanced Diploma you must gain 4 professional level certifications and complete a portfolio review