Practitioner Certificate in Benefits Management and Business Acceptance
- Demonstrate how a rigorous approach to benefits management ensures successful software solutions delivery
- Identify the benefit owners and key stakeholders within your environment
- Recognise what good business acceptance testing looks like
- Attain one of the four modules you need to gain the International Diploma in Business Analysis
Who is it for?
- The practitioner certificate is for people who want to develop a detailed understanding of benefits management and business acceptance
- Suitable for business analysts, business managers and their staff, business change managers and project managers
What are the entry requirements?
- There are no entry requirements for this certification.
What will I learn?
You will develop a rigorous approach to benefits management including:
- How to make a business case, ensure a strategic fit and indicate critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Producing a delivery plan, having identified key stakeholders
- How to review a business case, revise and reassess the benefits
- Implementation and delivery skills
- How to embed business change at an organisational level
Take the complete training programme (recommended)
You can take a bundled programme of courses with one of our approved training providers. You’ll find them across the UK and around the world.
How long will it take?
Classroom courses normally last 3 days.
Where can I study?
- At an approved provider near you
- At your computer via e-learning or web conference learning
How much does it cost?
Prices for courses vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
What format is the exam?
- One hour ‘open book’ written exam, preceded by 15 minutes’ reading time
- Based on a business scenario
- Pass mark is 50%
What are the beneﬁts of gaining a BCS certiﬁcation?
"The industry recognised certifications provide the science behind the skills that I practise every day."Helen Clark, Business Analyst, Zurich
Demonstrate your skills and expertise by gaining the internationally-recognised International Diploma in Business Analysis, available once you have completed the two core modules and one knowledge-based module, in addition to this Practitioner module.
International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Available once you’ve completed 4 modules: 2 core modules, 1 knowledge module and 1 practitioner module
- You’ll have an oral examination to discuss your experience and capabilities