Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes
- Demonstrate you can apply practical business analysis techniques that can help to improve your business processes
- Look at ways to investigate and analyse the ways your organisation carries out its operations
- Understand and know how to apply different process modelling techniques, including both the organisational view and more detailed models
- Attain one of the four modules you need to gain the International Diploma in Business Analysis
Who is it for?
- This Practitioner Certificate is designed for people who want to understand a range of business process modelling and analysis techniques, know how they are used and identify when to use them
- Suitable for business analysts, business managers and members of their team, business change managers and project managers
What are the entry requirements?
- There are no requirements, but candidates should have some practical experience of business analysis.
What will I learn?
You’ll study how to investigate, model, analyse and improve business processes. The certificate includes:
- The context for business processing modelling
- The organisational model for processes
- How to model business processes
- How to document tasks
- Evaluating and improving business processes
We have recently updated the syllabus for this course and it will be launching soon. The two syllabi will run in parallel while we complete the transition throughout our network. Please check with your individual provider which syllabus they are working from. New/upcoming syllabus
The syllabus includes training objectives, details of modules and learning hours, plus a recommended reading list.
Take the complete training programme (recommended)
You can take a bundled programme of courses with one of our approved training providers. You’ll find them across the UK and around the world.
How long will it take?
Classroom courses normally last 3 days.
Where can I study?
- At an approved provider near you
- At your computer via e-learning or distance learning
How much does it cost?
Prices for courses vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
What format is the exam?
- Please refer to the individual syllabus for the exam format
What are the beneﬁts of gaining a BCS certiﬁcation?
Demonstrate your skills and expertise by gaining the internationally-recognised International Diploma in Business Analysis, available once you have completed three other modules.
International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Available once you’ve completed 4 modules: 2 core modules, 1 knowledge module and 1 practitioner module
- You’ll have an oral examination to discuss your experience and capabilities