Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes
- Demonstrate you can apply practical business analysis techniques that can help to improve your business processes
- Look at ways to investigate and analyse the ways your organisation carries out its operations
- Understand and know how to apply different process modelling techniques, including both the organisational view and more detailed models
- Attain one of the four modules you need to gain the International Diploma in Business Analysis
Who is it for?
- This Practitioner Certificate is designed for people who want to understand a range of business process modelling and analysis techniques, know how they are used and identify when to use them
- Suitable for business analysts, business managers and members of their team, business change managers and project managers
What are the entry requirements?
- There are no requirements, but candidates should have some practical experience of business analysis.
What will I learn?
You’ll study how to investigate, model, analyse and improve business processes. The certificate includes:
- The context for business processing modelling
- The organisational model for processes
- How to model business processes
- How to document tasks
- Evaluating and improving business processes
The syllabus includes training objectives, details of modules and learning hours, plus a recommended reading list.
Take the complete training programme (recommended)
You can take a bundled programme of courses with one of our approved training providers. You’ll find them across the UK and around the world.
How long will it take?
Classroom courses normally last 3 days.
Where can I study?
- At an approved provider near you
- At your computer via e-learning or distance learning
How much does it cost?
Prices for courses vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
What format is the exam?
- One hour ‘open book’ written exam, based on a business scenario
- Pass mark is 50%
What are the beneﬁts of gaining a BCS certiﬁcation?
Demonstrate your skills and expertise by gaining the internationally-recognised International Diploma in Business Analysis, available once you have completed three other modules.
International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Available once you’ve completed 4 modules: 2 core modules, 1 knowledge module and 1 practitioner module
- You’ll have an oral examination to discuss your experience and capabilities