International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Validate the knowledge, skills and capabilities you have gained so far
- Attain an internationally-recognised certification
- Choose to work towards the Diploma module by module, or take all the modules together in a bundled training programme
Who is it for?
- The International Diploma is designed for business and IT professionals who want to demonstrate they have a detailed understanding of business analysis best practice
How do I get the diploma?
- You need to pass 4 modules
- Then sit an oral examination
What modules do I need?
Core modules - you must pass both of these:
Business Analysis Practice
Learn how to take a holistic approach to the investigation and improvement of business analysis
Knowledge based modules - you must pass one of these:
Business Analysis Foundation
Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of business analysis principles and techniques - most delegates start their journey towards the Diploma with this certificate
Study the techniques, frameworks and models used in business change
Practitioner modules - you must pass one of these:
Modelling Business Processes
Learn how to apply business process modelling and analysis techniques and understand a framework for business process improvement
Benefits Management and Business Acceptance
Study how to deliver successful software applications
What format is the oral exam?
- Up to 50 minutes oral examination with two examiners
- You will discuss your experience and answer questions on topics from the syllabus, including your completed specialist modules
Take the complete training programme
You can take a bundled programme of courses with one of our approved training providers. You’ll find them across the UK and around the world.
- Each module typically takes 3 days of classroom study followed by an exam
- You can choose when you take each of the 4 modules
How much does it cost?
Prices for courses vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
What are the beneﬁts of gaining a BCS diploma?
An apprentice’s journey doesn’t stop once the scheme has finished, this is only the beginning as an IT Professional.Satveer Kaur-Singh, Business Analyst, AXA Insurance
Once you have the appropriate certifications, skills and experience, the next step is to work towards the Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis.
Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Designed for senior business analysts with at least 5 years’ experience
- Validates your experience and expertise as well as your contribution to the wider business analysis community
- To attain the Advanced Diploma you must gain 4 professional level certifications and complete a portfolio review