Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
- Take your career to the next level by learning how to support successful business change
- Explore a range of strategic analysis and performance management techniques
- Apply business analysis techniques within a defined framework
- Attain one of the four modules you need to gain the International Diploma in Business Analysis
Who is it for?
- For people who already have a business analysis role and want to gain a deeper understanding of business analysis strategy and application
- Suitable for business analysts, business managers and members of their team, business change managers and project managers
What are the entry requirements?
- There are no requirements, but candidates should have some practical experience of business analysis.
What will I learn?
The syllabus covers how to develop a business strategy and how to explore a business issue. You’ll learn how to apply a range of business analysis techniques and look at a range of issues including:
- The strategic context
- How to analyse stakeholder perspectives
- How to analyse and model business activities
- How to identify potential solutions
- How to make the business case
The syllabus includes training objectives, details of modules and learning hours, plus a recommended reading list.
Take the complete training programme (recommended)
You can take a bundled programme of courses with one of our approved training providers. You’ll find them across the UK and around the world.
How long will it take?
Classroom courses normally last 3 days.
Where can I study?
- At an approved provider near you
- At your computer via e-learning or web conference learning
How much does it cost?
Prices for courses vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
What format is the exam?
- One hour ‘open book’ written exam, based on a business scenario
- Pass mark is 50%
What are the beneﬁts of gaining a BCS certiﬁcation?
Demonstrate your skills and expertise by gaining the internationally-recognised International Diploma in Business Analysis, available once you have completed three other modules as well as this core module.
International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Available once you’ve completed 4 modules: 2 core modules, 1 knowledge module and 1 practitioner module
- You’ll have an oral examination to discuss your experience and capabilities