Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
- Take your career to the next level by learning how to support successful business change
- Explore a range of strategic analysis and performance management techniques
- Apply business analysis techniques within a defined framework
- Attain one of the four modules you need to gain the International Diploma in Business Analysis
Who is it for?
- For people who already have a business analysis role and want to gain a deeper understanding of business analysis strategy and application
- Suitable for business analysts, business managers and members of their team, business change managers and project managers
What are the entry requirements?
- There are no requirements, but candidates should have some practical experience of business analysis.
What will I learn?
The syllabus covers how to develop a business strategy and how to explore a business issue. You’ll learn how to apply a range of business analysis techniques and look at a range of issues including:
- The strategic context
- How to analyse stakeholder perspectives
- How to analyse and model business activities
- How to identify potential solutions
- How to make the business case
We are currently running two syllabi in parallel while we complete the update to our syllabus throughout our network.
Please check with your individual provider which syllabus they are working from.
If you are following the self-study route and taking the exam at a Pearson Vue centre, you will be examined on the syllabus - Business Analysis Practice: Version 4, Sept 2018 which is a MCQ exam format.
The current syllabus Business Analysis Practice: Version 2.4, March 2015 is still being delivered until our transition is complete.
Take the complete training programme (recommended)
You can take a bundled programme of courses with one of our approved training providers. You’ll find them across the UK and around the world.
How long will it take?
Classroom courses normally last 3 days.
Where can I study?
- At an approved provider near you
- At your computer via e-learning or web conference learning
How much does it cost?
Prices for courses vary depending on your chosen training provider and course format.
What format is the exam?
- Please refer to the individual syllabus for the exam format
What are the beneﬁts of gaining a BCS certiﬁcation?
Demonstrate your skills and expertise by gaining the internationally-recognised International Diploma in Business Analysis, available once you have completed three other modules as well as this core module.
International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Available once you’ve completed 4 modules: 2 core modules, 1 knowledge module and 1 practitioner module
- You’ll have an oral examination to discuss your experience and capabilities